Sunday, July 4, 2010

life without you...=/

continued..

It has been a year.. and you left..

Used to call you out for dinner, lunch.few days in a week but not breakfast..now the dining table will less one person.

Sorry for being cold sometimes and ignorance when you're talking..especially comes to relationship issues.

we shared secrets, problems, your family and mine, your brothers, my sisters, your admires ...and especially the one you will always mentioned in our every conversation..sometimes visited *bucks when I was working, telling cold gags [ that was funny actually].. =D

But now,I miss you already..=/

That day I was about to date you out for dinner as usual.. but when I received your reply, My soul were taken pieces by pieces, you should see my facial expression, Hafeez the partner thought I lose money in betting world cup...XD
But, I didn't even know that your were leaving that day. No farewell between us, no warm hugs, no wishes, and many..I am such a bad brother..

You know you are important for me. I feel anxiety when I dont know when would be the next time we will meet again.. probably indefinable.

thank you, thanks for living and passing with me in the past one year..

Kian Tiah,I will always miss you and please dont cry when you read this chapter...=/

My facebook acc will always be there for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment