Sunday, July 4, 2010

Untitled

Aha! Tiffany has back to the town..I missed her laughter.. wahaha...poor her gets many kisses from mosquitoes..

Last friday I went to T.G.I Fridays for lunch. It is kinda weird to see African waiters and waitresses.. that place was the first restaurant I saw African servants and the second time was yesterday at Crowne Plaza Mutiara Hotel. I wonder how do they apply for it ...=]

Back to Fridays. The last time I visited was with Suvi. That was sad when the servant asked: how many person,Sir?

I chose a table at the corner so that not many can see me. But then eventually there was one weird waiter [ no racial emphasis ] keep peeping at me...AARRGG...uncomfortable.

Then went for both TGV and GSC for movie ticket..GSC's queue was too long and TGV's showing time were around 8 to 9pm consider late..therefore i just gave up the idea.

I met an aunt when waiting for Rapid.. I started a small conversation with her.. she works 3 jobs a month and her total salary is only 1k+..
We abroad the bus and I did waved to her when I got down Rapid...Sigh...another sad thing to hear about.

that was how I spent my last friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment