Sunday, July 4, 2010

Time to move on * again*..

Just back from Crowne Plaza Mutiara Hotel for a wedding dinner.. the whole process was so grand and classy. I pretty like it personally.

Wore my new blazer and shoes. that was cool...sadly, no picture taken.

The groom and bride were very match and I can see happiness in their eyes..*wink*

Manage to talk with mates around the dinner and met people who came from different fields and doing it diversely. From social around time to time, I realized how important it is about your appearance like; attire, the way of talking, and etc when you are attending a public social activity. Because people are just decide whether to talk to you by your first impression.

Back to me, things around me are just getting weird weird and weird. I have no idea what happened exactly but I kinda know that it is different from previously. Yes, you want to tell me that " I am thinking too much"..but you know I am not.

An idea flashed through my mind moment ago. I realized I might become a third party in a relationship. That is terrible. I never thought I could be a man like that. I am so guilty for what I've done. God, forgive me. I could imagine how painful for a man to lose his love ones to an outsider. Please forgive my sins.

Btw, thanks for passing through my boring life.









No comments:

Post a Comment