Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bad day.

7.30pm. One and a half hour after my wallet is lost…I am sitting in Subway waiting for Rabbit KL. To where? KL sentral, to report the lost to police station. Undeniable, I lost my wallet extremely careless. I put it on top of my bag and I never notice that it was taken away by people.

The story started half an hour after my wallet officially lost. Suvi and I were buying stuff in Giant, and just when I going to pay, wallet is not with me..luckily Suvi left the balance to me so that i can take Rabbit KL to KL sentral..As usual, nervous came first, then sweats, calls, searching, and searching.

I went back to Biz department again and asked the guard to open the door. As I expected..It’s lost. No one should be blamed but me myself. I called Amb to check with the public bank number and called, as we all know, efficient and effective. But CIMB, again as we all know, Nobody answers after 15 minutes called continuously. I decided to back home and finish my dinner first.

This wallet was given by Amb as my birthday present. I like it very much, especially it is came with golden label inside and covered with black imitated skin.

What were inside my wallet? Fitness first member card, HELP student card, KTAR student card, McD card, Public bank and CIMB atm cards, IC, driving license ( 2 months old),name cards, Bonuslink, photos and cash approximately RM 120++..

I get on the bus after 20 minutes and on the way to police station.

9.30pm. three and half hours after my wallet is lost. I am sitting in McD posting this blog.
I am screwed up. The officer was rude. The bus was slow. The air is thick. The body is tired….

1 comment:

  1. Brother, dont so careless. oyo should take care yourself. No next time, ok?

    Take Care....anything call me.

    Regards,
    Alex
    Bro

    ReplyDelete