Thursday, September 3, 2009

Luck has come..

I skipped Enterprenuership tutorial 8am this morning..After replacement for Finance management at 12.30pm, I waited bus with Kee and went to stationery shop with Nick..after that, as usual..I was heading to F.F .

Just when I passing by Ms.Geng(previous lecturer who tought the class before my wallet was lost)'s office, I decided to go in and ask her. I know the chances to find it back is very small..but I tried.

Unexpectedly, she said my wallet is with her.. well, After getting back my wallet, i went to F.F..Sometime we must try every single possible chances although its not easy..

I replaced CIMB's atm, IC(i should renew when i was 18)..and going to start my assignment..

Still have something in my mind..the excitement of my found wallet is covered by this feeling...something makes me feel illness..I dont know what is that..

1 comment:

  1. budak.. all d best in ur studies...
    dont b so careless
    take care~

    ReplyDelete