Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My days

It has been a time ..i am living in a town that fully organized with fast-food restaurants, a commercial area..especially after office hours..shops closing down..feel empty in this area.

Breakfast usually after 11am class..if no class for that day, IKO biscuit n milk..Lunch, normally is economic rice below UOA(not really so economic) n what used to eat for Dinner,(only 2 choices) either the Malay stall selling their rice n dishes at road-side or McD ..the overall expenses for meals approximately RM 20++per day..

The transportation..Rabbit KL..but not to take if not going to malls..

Recently i am addicted to KinoKuniya..a book store located in KLCC..i realized that..i can shop alone actually....buying books, clothes, shoes, n movies..i dont need opinions from others and follow wherever they are heading..i dont know since when i already can do these on my own..

A little bit different from KTAR, HELP doesnt have a theatre hall for students, not a campus, free shuttle bus, classes are so small n pack in size, students are coming and leaving..just like a tuiton centre( i heard someone said:"HELP was a tuition centre before it is college."), malfunction free wifi..Something serious happened, I cant really make friends like old time in KTAR..so far, Suvi the Finns is the only new friend in this town.. by all mean..i hate this place.

My rent-house(double storey teres)
5 rooms, 4 occupied, one vacant..Rm 380 per month per person..2 males 4 females.."we dont talk to each other"my roomate said during the first day we met.. Everything included except internet service..Thats why i am typing my keyboard now in McD..i used to go McD after 11pm..more stable the connection and less people ..From my house to main block just 10 minuites walking distance..and take shuttle bus to attend classes in Biz department..10minuites again.The water tasted rustily..so i dont drink water supply from this house.

Last month, I signed up for FitnessFirst.. used to exercise and train my physical strenght there..is the only entertainment for me nowadays..

I envy, i envy the life i used to live past 2 years..I dont need to bother what to eat tonight, where to get my drinking water for tomorrow, how to go back to my house after stay back..a lots..I envy..

I regret. Regret for leaving KTAR and choosing HELP..honestly..Mum n Dad, please forgive my stubborn when U trying to send me to KTAR.. the only thing i want to say is..SORRY.

One thing..I am doing all these things......alone.....


No comments:

Post a Comment