Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Chapter 119: i am coonfused.

Here is a little unexpected event in my life.

My new roommate aka Jit, has printed 2 keys for 2 doors but i did not receive the third keys for the third door. i thought the door will never get locked unless everyone has back.

Last night after my closing shift, i went back as usual. when i unlocked 2 doors before enter the house, the third door[wooden one] has been locked. I called him thousand times but never answer, i knocked the door but his grandma was switching the TV loudly so that she couldn't has hear me either.

At the same time, my phone's battery was dying. I am wearing a pair of uncomfortable drying contact lens, and i smelled like a wet dog.

after 20 mins hard trying, i called Kiwi for help. She offered me a coach in living room for the night.

With limited eye sights, i traveled from Bangsar to Setapak. I followed some stupid signboards.
Eventually it took me 30km and 30 mins to reach Genting Klang. I need a GPS now.

Something nice was that she had empty lens case for me. [if i discard it, i would be unable to drive safely the next day]

I've visited Serene who live floors above after i dropped by. we had 3 hours chat and i've found out something. something disappointing.

During the period, I met Amb and ChanJieh when they were back from work.

Both looked tired so we did not talk much. or I should say, we never greet to each other.

430am, i went back to Kiwi's house but she had already fell asleep on the coach waiting me back. So, i slept on the tiles without waking up her.

i woke up at 8am and we went for breakfast before I send her to hospital.

Now is 1pm, I am back to this rented room and I am about to sleep. FML!

No comments:

Post a Comment