Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Untitled

Just finished a 3000 words Asian Business Environment assignment. How many marks will we get??? Looking forward to it.

Eling, Faizah, and Kak Aishah are leaving the store soon.. I will miss them badly..seriously..the bond grows as time goes by..it has been 3 months.. I could not imagine how actually they become part of my life " secretly"...By the way, I am taking leave for a month.

Yet another regular customer I made friends with. Qian Qian. From China and we chat so much until her latte was left to less warm.. From her words, I realized how far we are left behind them nowadays. Frankly to say, I feel ashamed of our pace of development; both internal and external.

Just now at McD doing revision for FIN 202, I witnessed a little fight between a customer with the crew..The words relating to Pig flew all over the air..Police came at the end. nobody get hurts but the relationship between races indeed.

This 31st of May I need to resit for FIN 202, so to speak, I am damn nervous. and the next day is another paper already..OMFG!

Did i write about I knocked my house mate's door at the middle of the night and I returned to bed?well, that was about 2 months ago. yesterday morning after my room mate went to work, I went to take off his bedcover and I returned to bed. When i woke up, I saw it was beside my bed, and i was thinking, who put this over here? And some flash back happened. I did it. Immediately I set it back. WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!

GOD,I need an escape.. if YOU were reading my blog too..please send my angel back..please..=/

No comments:

Post a Comment