Friday, May 21, 2010

DEAD

It has been few weeks i had not updating my blog..here is it..

Tomorrow is the due date for Law 305, and i have not finish INTRODUCTION yet..I am so dead...btw, i still want to write this blog when the mood has come.

I watched a movie " Saving Private Ryan" starred by Tom Hanks. The movie is mainly about a little mission in a war, which is what the title meant. The movie is so real that every single soldier dies terrifically and no one can do anything about it.. WAR is a disaster. I feel lucky for given birth in this century and in this country. Thanks God.

It makes me feel alive when i talk to strangers. I dont know why... Today, i saw a regular customers in *bucks and i just sat down and start a little conversation. My manager gave me a piece of cake and I gave it to the person simply i dont eat cake. Things are starting to change in my life.

I wish I could be more mature on handling relationship especially the close ones.

I talked to my dad few days ago. Something came to my mind when he was on the line ,which i never felt so. I felt he is so weak inside mentally. When i was a kid, he used to act like a macho man and never laugh except i did something wrong. That night he pull a long sigh which i never heard of. And i know i kinda hurt him when i talk to him in THAT way.
He told me he left out many things in his life, which he feels regretness and emptyness inside. I could not help much. SIGH.....I love you dad.

For whom is now reading this, please love someone who really cares you while you still can. Even tough he/she might did things wrongly, but everything lies together when he returns to HIS arm...dont put yourself in this mess..

For personal, I feel I am kinda in the worst status of my life so far. Totally abandoned ( dont tell me that someone is loving me and i am not cherish for that), doing all things on my own, there are hell lotsa things for me to make it a list. Somehow, I am not enjoying at all of my current life! Fuck it!

No comments:

Post a Comment