Thursday, February 4, 2010

I dreamed a dream

3rd FEB I dreamed a dream

African was part of our races in Malaysia, which means Malaysia has 4 main races: Malay,Indian,Chinese & Nigerian.

The scene started I was looking out from a window of a bus, all passengers are Chinese and Nigerian are all outside the bus.. They were being extincted and exterminated by other race.. the massacre was happening right in front of us. The bodies have been buried on the spot after they were killed.

There were several buses out there, which were same pattern as ours.

Soon i realized only Chinese were being invited on board ..I rushed down the bus and other race was staring at me..I gave notices to the passengers inside the bus to get down but they seem do not understand me.

The next scene was: my elder sister's friend's house.

I planned to sleep under a tree but was found by the family members. I was treated well and i forget whether i told them about the race conflict. I was served with nice bed and internet service. The next day they said cant keep me for another day and i was sent away.

I was awake the next minute..I was totally freaked out that time.

It is so ridiculous to dream this kind of thing. But it was so real until my pillow was on the floor when i woke up..@.@

Now i need to go back to my room and start dreaming again..Can i dream some numbers?

No comments:

Post a Comment