Friday, December 2, 2011

12/2/2011

It has been awhile. Sometimes I feel ridiculous to read back what I've wrote here.

Here's some update;

I'm waiting for visa interview on 5th of Dec and people says that it is easy.

A very short 3 months work and travel USA will be commenced in less than a month, I'm so excited.

Hopefully I could get useful information about further study in USA. But so much hindrance before me. God bless.

So I have done my Degree. CGPA currently remain unknown because I dont feel like knowing it. Lol

However I got B- for thesis.

Too much uncertainty around me that limits me to move forward. I wish I could proceed to higher learning without time wasted.

Oh yea.. PTPTN loan is after me as well... How am I going to pay off this loan? Can I study overseas first then pay the loan when I'm back? I'll consult PTPTN officer next week. Please make it easy for me.

While waiting for anything or something to happen, my life is dull and boring. Besides jog and swim, i eat and sleep all day.

I want to join driving academy, I want to work overseas, I want to go around the world and etc.There are too many things I wanted to do but now I'm sitting here typing.

Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment