Friday, September 17, 2010

Chapter 113: LMAO

Just back from ShirJing's house. Sang K with ChekHwa, Tang, Sam, KengNang and ShirJing's dad. too bad Jeff couldn't join us.

The atmosphere became depressed after I pointed out some Unidentified Voicing Object[UVO] in a song. I am sorry but abit funny for the scenario. XD

I not sure about ChekHwa but KengNang was definitely freaked out on the spot. He had goosebumps over his legs. [because that song was his favorite and he never noticed about it]

There supposed to be a Char Keow Teaow supper after that. But due to their affected emotions, only Siang, Sam, JuneZhei and I eventually.

Anyway, I enjoyed the night! Especially the way KengNang shouted at me after I poked him loud and sudden in the car. whahahaaahhaa...XD


No comments:

Post a Comment