Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sien..

Out of sudden i recalled someone defined me the term" loser" last year.

She defined it as a person who keeps himself/herself at home at Saturday night.

Well, i think i am the loser right now.

Currently Kian Tiah has went back to Penang, Joyce has a sprained ankle, Yuna gone missing, Tiffany and Saki have been in China ..Bong the roommate has disappeared as well...who else? hmmm... yes, there is one..ME. *wink*

This is the only period that I could really enjoy being alone. Gotta Cherish it.

why dont they discount for customer who visit alone? I should get lotsa rebates by then.

Time to do my assignments and prepare for finals.

but before that i have to take my dinner..but, what to take?

Choose one for me : KFC, McD, Pizza Hut, Starbucks, Ali Maju the Mamak. tell me what to eat babe.



No comments:

Post a Comment