Tuesday, August 31, 2010

chapter 104: Racism 2

Well, I guess some of you might have read some posts related to racial crimes on National Day eve. [ few cases whereby Chinese had became preys of racial predators. ]

First, the only thing that I felt after reading was Sad.

I am sad for their uncivilized behaviors.

Second, since when it has became my fault as a Chinese?

I am glad for given birth in a Chinese family, honestly.

But I've notice that the Chinese has been an "anti" target almost by every country besides China herself. This is pretty sad.

Once my friend told me,his life is connected with religion. Therefore many of them are conservative and good with tolerance. I understood and agree with him.

But tell me, did your bible ask you to harm others illegally/legally just because you dislike their race?

tell me, is the Peace being taught in your religion is only apply in Arab but not Malaysia?

Tell me, that the guarantee of safety of Christians-Agreement made up by Prophet Mohammad at Jerusalem is not applicable for Malaysians because most of them are Chinese instead of Caucasian.

Does your religion ever mentioned the importance of race ranking in the world? So why is race so important for you? I have a big question mark now...[???????]

Every official religions are existing for the good of their followers and I believe so does yours.

Not every race is bad and I believe there are always black sheep in any races including mine.

But from the behaviors I can make a conclusion, the problem is with the human, not the sacred religion. I wish God will let you go through the gate of holy Heaven after your unwise perpetration . God bless you,Racist Criminals.



No comments:

Post a Comment