Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lychee and Banana


Story starts from afternoon.. Serene and Xinyi were looking FIN202 textbook in TARC's library for me and I decided to get from her after LAW class at 6pm *CLAPS FOR THEM*.

A/C in Rapid Bus was not working and our smart driver closed everything. It was a little steam room. Well, Kee and I got wet and get on Rapid SARDIN LRT . It was under maintainance and it waited for 10 minutes every stops. I reached Wangsa Maju Station from Bangsar Station after 2 hours eventually.

Uncountable rude words were spoken.

This is something remarkableness, A girl I met in *bucks name Saki. Unexpectedly she viewed my profile and somehow added me in FB. She wrote me a mail privately and I never thought that someone would cares about my personal life even my parents and siblings never do so.. TOUCHED.

I finished the lychee I bought from Wangsa and a bunch of banana is breakfast tomorrow before presentation... NERVOUS>>>>>> =/

No comments:

Post a Comment