Friday, September 11, 2009

Time to study.

3 days, 3 times visited to Timesquare each day..

First day, Watched Final Destination with JiaWen, Eunice and Kee..
We met up after Econ and Old Town Chicken Hor Fun was the lunch. .I was so happy and in a good mood that day.I signed up DiGi broadband..but my laptop seems not function well with it..

Second day, watched Final Destination 3D with Jenny.
Old Town Curry Chicken rice was the lunch. The date was made a month before F.D is released. I watched both 3D and non 3D...I went to the DiGi centre in here.. were told tht my laptop's problem..well..ask me to get it formatted..
My roommate helped me with this..and fixed..(temporary)..

Third day, I missed the station when i was in space n when i back to earth, already at KLCC..so i decided to walk around first since they still in KTAR..i bought a book in Kinokuniya..
Sing K with Jilly, Vlynn, Kee, Kenneth and another guy(i dun remember his name ><) Set lunch was the meal.Thanks to Jilly fetching me back tonight..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment