Saturday, July 11, 2009

H.E.L.P. doesnt stand for help!!

7th July,

I called HELP's person in charge for my registration, and she made a statement: U can bring your transcript and those documents we need to our office or send to us for accessment first, and we can let u know how many subjects U can exempted.

10thJuly,4pm

I collected my certified spm result from TARC and i called her again.She said:" Tml U can come to over office to do the registration"

11thJuly,10am

I went to the office, nobody but a dumbass at there, he asked me to leave my docuements for the officer(the girl at 10th)to access for me and ask me to leave since i cant register today..and i wonder where the hell is she since she is the one who asked me to show up today..and i asked bout the notice board.

The notice showing who is in and out for today(person in charge is IN as shown). but he said that thing never updated!!! Fxxx..what a lie..HELP never update their notice board!!!!!

Alright, Kee went for his registration and i went for education advisory, accommodation and walking around..I went KL just to pass up my docuements that actually can be done by fax machine!

I stay at KL not more than 24hours and i back to penang again..FXXX HELP..

No comments:

Post a Comment