Tuesday, June 16, 2009

15th of June..my 20th birthday...

Lets share about how i spent my bufday ya..

First, I woke up at 11 am. watching tv with cutie grandma.

1pm
After waiting my sister coming back from exam and i went to CIMB bank to settle my bill and headed to Gurney.

1.30pm- 4pm
I bought a pair of shoes, 2 clothes, and a pant.

4.00pm
On the way back, i bought durians (i'm loving it)..haha

Took a nap

6.30pm
Buy oranges and went to TZyy chern's house to take back my handphone and to tuition class

8pm to 10.15pm
Tuitioning

10.30pm
Auto City Old ToWn together with Andy,Runze,TzyyChern,HYZheng,Quan Hziung..chit chat and a mini cake(first cake and the only cake)

1230am
Dismissed..

How?interesting birthday? haha..i received many messages lo..thanx everyoone..wished came from brothers and sisters of HSBM,DIN,Csg2,Csag,Csg3,publicity,family members..tht make it a memorable bufday for me..i enjoyed..

No comments:

Post a Comment