Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm Yours^^ duren

Listening to I'm yours by Jason Mraz..
what a lovely song..
Last night was Jilly pre-birthday celebration for steamboat..,After fried some nuggets and we heading to Jilly's place..i drove Cheyenne's saga o0..i learned a new game.."turtle" tought by Kee..haha..well,beers, junk foods, poker, friends..Wow!!memorable night des ne..

yoyoyo..finally i found Leong, Jun-yi and the gang to replace my rent house..they are going to move in mid of May..tht imply i am leaving KL soon..

Its getting soon for me to get back Penang..the problem is..all my buddies are leaving Penang and further their studies out there,but i am going back for Degree....haha..actually not all laa..i still got Vlynn to company back to Penang maa..^^
My pretty grandma is recovering from surgery of knee..she really makes me worry for few days.

hmm..this morning i dream of Big Apple donut again...i ordered duren-duren..it really taste good.Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment