Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ice Skating








Hmm
, as planned Ooi Yan fetched Vlynn and me followed by Syidee's car..we went to Sunway Pyramid and started our lunch in McD.



A suggestion showed up which is going to A famosa right after my exam. wahaha..i really have to indulge myself after 5th of may!




We bought ticket for ice skating. Wow, here is a tip. dont skate with those professional, because you got nothing to laugh at or making fun of anyone.




Jilly, OoiYan, Vlynn, Nick, Kee, Syidee, and me were bunch of people who made fun of themselves on the ice. Nick, Kee n me, three of us were the most frequent fell fellows. The way we fell were grotesque and funny, too bad Sandy could not hold the camera for us. Most of us got wet n cold in the end.




After we spent 3-4 hours on ice, i became the driver to fetch Vlynn n OoiYan back, and suddenly my right leg cramped and noticed me how accident happens. Luckily it was just last for few minuites.




Reached wangsa-BRJ and started our dinner. Kee couldnt follow due to some reasons..Thanx to OoiYan to fetch me in afternoon and Syidee who sent Vlynn and me back tonight.


1 comment:

  1. Brother, I'm treat you good but unfortunately you treat me..haih..
    Im sad with you...
    Go Skating also didn't me go lar...=.=haha
    Next time must go with me...although i also don't know how to play it..haha

    ReplyDelete