Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chapter 105: Farewell.

Here is a little story that different from other boring days.

Today is the last day that KianTiah lives in Help Residensi.

The night before we were chatting over my bedroom. We chatted a lot until 2am++ and I kinda surprised that he is my blog reader when he told me that.[ I never thought that he will XD]

After working morning shift, I met his dad, Leo, him and we went to order his glasses b4 to Sri Hartamas for dinner. I grabbed mine too! =D

The first time for KimChi. Wow....it tasted like.....little bitchy spiced-cabbage.

The bad news:

C C sent his resignation letter. Julian told Ayesha that he is quitting soon. Joyce has a broken leg, so she forced to leave the store as well...sad sad sad....the store needs new blood...=/

The good news:

The girls are back after so loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnng~ =]


p/s: I have a superb duper cutie-Mother. =3




No comments:

Post a Comment